23 Dec Christmas Member Update
|Christmas Member Update|
|This is to advise of recent decisions by your Management Committee and remind you of one or two other matters – see below.
1. Competitions for all sections will re-commence from 02 January. This will of course be dependent upon COVID-19 rules and course conditions prevailing on the competition day.
2. The advance booking period is to remain at 6 days for the time being.
3. Casual visitors are to be allowed from 02 January – after 11am Monday to Friday and after 12 noon at weekends.
4. Due to the current unpredictability of COVID-19 rules and the increasing likelihood of tighter restrictions in the new year our Winter Open on Friday 8th January has been cancelled. All entry fees will be refunded.
5. The Club’s annual Christmas Draw (and important fund raiser) has also been cancelled.
6. The Clubhouse and Pro-Shop will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. However the course will be open for play throughout the holiday period – just book your tee-time on BRS in the normal way and enjoy your holiday golf.
7. There are many Christmas cards in the member pigeon holes. Please remember to take a look when you’re next at the club.
Finally on behalf of your directors and the Management Committee we would like to thank you for your support, patience and compliance with seemingly ever changing COVID rules throughout a very challenging year.
The good news is that the Club has emerged from these unprecedented circumstances in good shape (see latest Management Committee Minutes in the Members Area of the club website). This ensures that we’re in a good position to weather what could be a few unsettling months ahead.
Have a good Christmas and all best wishes for the new year. Surely 2021 can only be better than 2020!