23 Jul COVID-19 Update: Face covering in Pro-Shop and much more……
|COVID-19 Update: Face covering in Pro-Shop and much more……|
|This is an update on COVID-19 Play Safe guidance. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
* The Pro-Shop is considered a retail business and in line with government guidance, and with immediate effect, FACE COVERING IS NOW REQUIRED WHEN ENTERING THE PRO-SHOP.
* Members only wishing to enter competitions at the Pro-Shop are advised to remain at the threshold and have their entry conversation at that distance. HOWEVER IF YOU ENTER THE SHOP FOR ANY REASON YOU MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING.
* Face covering is NOT required to enter the remainder of the clubhouse and bar.
* Members must continue to come changed for golf and MUST NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS FOR THE CHANGING OF FOOTWEAR AND/OR CLOTHING. Any member so doing is putting other members at risk.
* Effective from Saturday 25th July the simulator will be available for 1-2-1 lessons and for hire by a single member but not for group hire.
* Effective from Monday 27th July the lead time for the booking of tee-times by members will be extended from the current 5 days to 14 days.
* Effective the same date the lead time for the booking of tee-times by casual visitors (except visiting parties of 8 or more) will be reduced from the current 21 days to 14 days.
Finally your Management Committee would like to thank you for your continuing co-operation and vigilance during these very challenging times. For our part we can assure you that the Club continues to be totally compliant with the England Golf Union’s current (and constantly changing!) ‘Play Safe’ Guidance.
Member enjoyment of being able to get out there and play golf once again is very much apparent but we must all maintain our vigilance if we’re to be able to continue playing golf and avoid another lockdown.
Play safe. Stay safe.