17 Jun ENTER NOW: Monthly Stableford and Chapman Challenge this Sunday
|ENTER NOW: Monthly Stableford and Chapman Challenge this Sunday|
|Our return to competition continues!
Please find instructions below on how to compete in the Men’s Monthly Stableford and Chapman Challenge which will be held alongside each other this Sunday 21st June.
The Chapman Challenge is an 18 hole stableford competition for Full and Intermediate members with a current handicap of 15.5 (16) to 36.
The Monthly Stableford with Chapman Challenge is a Qualifying Competition and we will be reverting to the 2 Division system. Prizes for those finishing on the podium will go onto their Pro Shop accounts.
Please read all the instructions below before entering and good luck.
Duncan K Hall
MEN’S MONTHLY STABLEFORD WITH CHAPMAN CHALLENGE
1. The Competition takes place on 21st June and whilst there are reserved tee times for the competition you can play at any time during the day. It is open to all eligible members with a’C’ status handicap.
2. To enter the competition email firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE ONLY DO THIS ONCE YOU HAVE A TEE TIME.
3. By entering you are giving us permission to take an entry fee off your club card. Please take time to make sure your card is topped up. You can do this by calling Mark in the Pro Shop – 01943 831207 – or by dropping in and paying contactless (NO CASH).
4. On the day enter ‘Men’s Monthly Stableford’ as the competition on the scorecard, print your name clearly in the space for player A, print your marker’s name under Marker’s signature and enter your handicap. Then record your partner’s score under Marker’s score and your own score in column A without exchanging score cards.
5. On completion of the round verify your scores verbally and then sign your own card under players score. Your playing partner/marker MUST NOT sign the card.
6. Deposit your card in the box provided in the entrance lobby to the club or in the black letterbox by the front door, which will have the competition name on it.
8. Look out for the result which will be posted on the website, in Perfect Lie and on Facebook.
Enjoy and stay safe!