09 Nov FINAL NOTICE of AGM and Zoom Link
|FINAL NOTICE of AGM and Zoom Link|
|This is a reminder that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Bracken Ghyll Golf Club Ltd (‘Club’) will be held this Thursday 12th November at 7pm. As previously advised current COVID-19 restrictions do not enable an in-person meeting and so this meeting will be held on Zoom.
In recognition of these unique circumstances your Management Committee determined that the agenda would include only the essential business i.e. that required by company law and the Club’s constitution, and would not include anything of a potentially controversial nature.
Again, as previously advised, the meeting agenda and all relevant papers have been posted in the Members Area of the Club website since 29th October and some are also attached to this email. No questions have been received from members to date.
ZOOM JOINING DETAILS & LINK
Meeting ID: 856 0582 0916
* The Club Secretary is the meeting host and members will be able to join the meeting from 6:45pm.
* The maximum meeting participation is 100 – hopefully this won’t be a problem as our normal AGM attendance is 50-70.
* The system has been configured so that on joining the meeting your video will automatically be ‘ON’ (so no naked members in the shower please!) and your sound will be muted.
This is to avoid meeting disturbance, particularly if you join after 7pm, and to limit general background noise. You can of course turn off your video or unmute yourself at anytime e.g. should you wish to contribute to the meeting.
* To attract attention should you wish to say anything just click on the raised hand image on your screen. Your name will then display on the host’s screen who will then, if appropriate, acknowledge you and invite your contribution or question. Remember to unmute yourself though!
* 4 polls have been pre-configured and if a poll is required the poll question will display on your screen and you will then be able to vote ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. Responses are automatically tallied on the host’s screen and we all have to trust the technology!
The 4 polls pre-configured are:
* And last but not least the meeting is being automatically recorded both for the record and to assist the production of the meeting minutes.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday but please don’t hesitate to contact me in the interim should you have any questions or require any further information or clarification.