21 Oct Formal Notice of our 2020 AGM
|This is formal notice that Annual General Meeting of Bracken Ghyll Golf Club
will be held by Zoom on Thursday 12th November 2020 at 7pm.AGENDA
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of AGM 2019 – To be approved as a true record – See Members Area of club website
3. Matters Arising (if any)
4. President’s Report – available on Members Area of club website from 01 November
5. Treasurer’s Report – available on Members Area of club website from 01 November.
6. Approval of Annual Accounts 2019-2020 – available on Members Area of club website from 01 November.
7. Member Subscriptions 2021-22
Proposal: Full Membership fee to remain unchanged at £816.
8. Recognition and Election of Officers
– Recognition of President: Ian SILVERTHORNE
– Recognition of Immediate Past President: Dave GILBERT
– Recognition of Men’s Captain: Duncan HALL
– Recognition of Ladies’ Captain: Shirin BORRETT
– Recognition of Seniors’ Captain: Tom WITHERINGTON
– Election of Vice-President (2 years – 1st year as Vice-President, 2nd year as President):
– Election of Secretary (2 years)
– Election of Treasurer (2 years)
– Election of Chair of Green (2 years)
– Election of Chair of House (2 years)
– Election of Membership Secretary (2 years)
– Election of Men’s Handicap Secretary
9. Recognition of Retiring Officers
Details for being able to join and participate in the Zoom meeting will be distributed with the final agenda and list of members nominated for each position nearer the date.
In the meantime should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me as below.