The safety of our members and staff continues to be our highest priority.
We continue to comply with the most recent guidance from Government, the R&A and CONGU.
The Management Committee are meeting on a regular basis and updates are being sent via the BRS Email System.
We encourage all members to install the various Smart Phone / Tablet Apps or to use the various websites to make things easier for either managing your club card, managing bookings or accessing club information.
Members are reminded that we have adopted the use of the V1 Members Hub App and Portal. This in in addition to the How Did I Do Application (HDID) and BRS Booking App.
- Sign into competitions (and knockouts) and record you intention to play a supplementary round
- Top Up your Club Card and receive push alerts to the App when money is credited or debited
- Access Club Document including meeting minutes
- Book Tee Times
- Receive push notifications for Course Status
- Return your scores (single competitions only at present)
- View Live Leaderboards
- Check knockout draws
- Obtain Handicap Certificates
- …. and more
For more information please visit our dedicated webpage with links and videos at https://brackenghyllgolfclub.co.uk/msi/
What is the V1 Members Hub?
“Another App” I hear you say? – ok yes, BUT the V1 Members Hub App and Portal become your first point of contact and integrates with both BRS and HDID. If you are using a Smartphone you can use the App, if you are using a Computer via an Internet Browser then you can access the Hub via our club website in the Members drop down (V1 Members Hub option)
NOTE: the portal tends to work well in Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (EDGE) browsers.
After feedback from members we are implementing the V1 Hub to give you easier control on your membership and club information. We have been testing the App and Portal with around 30 members and the feedback has been fantastic, especially the Course Status PUSH Notifications and the ability to manage your member card online. More features include:
* Near Real-time access to your member card transactions and push notifications when your card is topped up OR money taken off
* Top-up your members card via the App or V1 Hub Portal
* Push Notifications for COURSE STATUS (including buggy usage, GUR etc)
* Push Notifications on Club News and Alerts
* Member Directory – ability to search member details – members have the option to opt out of this and what details are shared
* Live Leaderboards (via app and online)
* Documents Access – club docs, diary, handbook, meeting minutes, competition draws, Newsletters PDFs.
* Competition Results and upcoming comps (when setup in V1)
….. plus much more
Topping up your card via the App or Online
All payments via the V1 Hub use SagePay and therefore are covered by the security implemented by SagePay and our Card Processing Merchant uses online 3D security.
Please be assured that the club does NOT pay any extra to process payments via SagePay! We have recently changed our SagePay account to use the same merchant that processes ALL payments via the club card machines, so EVERY payment whether via a card machine OR SagePay incurs the same low fees we have agreed – great work by Ross and Tony Fox.
If you encounter issues installing the App or updating your HDID Logon to a HDID Passport Account (free) we have setup a dedicated email address to assist (email@example.com). BUT, can we ask you read and follow the instructions first before sending an email.