15 Mar REMINDER: Tee-times go live at 6pm today – but please be patient!
|REMINDER: Tee-times go live at 6pm today – but please be patient!|
Well we’re almost there and tee-times for our return to golf go live at 6pm today.
* We’re releasing tee-times FOR BOTH MONDAY 29TH & TUESDAY 30TH at the same time. This requires a little bit of system manipulation behind the scenes (let’s hope it works!) but it does mean we can release over 400 playing opportunities at the same time – hopefully more than enough to satisfy initial member demand.
* It will be very busy and the system has capacity limits so PLEASE BE PATIENT.
* Members can play in 4balls without limit as to number of households etc and a member can book up to three other members into the same tee-time as themselves.
* TO ENSURE FAIRNESS TO ALL, MEMBERS SHOULD INITIALLY BOOK JUST ONE TEE-TIME ON EITHER THE MONDAY OR TUESDAY – NOT ON BOTH DAYS. This should enable all members who are able and wanting to play to get back to golf on either the Monday or Tuesday.
* Any tee-times for Monday and Tuesday remaining un-booked after the first few days will be released for members nearer the date.
* To maximise member playing opportunities no visitors or member guests are permitted until Monday April 12th. Any tee slots allocated to ‘member guests’ in the interim will be deleted by the system administrator.
* Members still vulnerable or nervous for any reason should book 2ball tee-times later in the day i,e. after 4pm.
* And last but not least ALL COVID DISCPLINES STILL APPLY – VACCINATED OR NOT!
Let’s look forward to our return, be conscious that we have over 500 members like you keen to get back and PLEASE BE PATIENT.