05 Jun Senior Captain’s Choice Competition, Thursday 11th June
|Senior Captain’s Choice Competition, Thursday 11th June|
|My Captain’s Choice competition next Thursday 11th June will be a 3 man team waltz over 18 holes – senior tees, full handicap.
RULES TO ENTER
1. Establish a three-man team
2. Book a Tee time on BRS. Competition tee-times will become available after 6pm tomorrow, Saturday 6th June.
3. Once you have booked your Tee time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘WALTZ’ as the subject and advise your tee time and the names of the players in your team. Only one email per team please! You will receive a confirmation of entry by return email.
4. Each player will have £2.00 deducted from his club card account (please ensure you have sufficient funds on your account). Top up is available by using contactless card at the Pro Shop, phoning Mark in the PRO shop (01943 831207) or on HowDidIDo.
5. This is a waltz so scoring is 1,2,3,1,2,3 etc. One team member to enter all three names on the card and keep the score. On completion of the round place your card in the box provided in the club Foyer. Marker only to sign the card.
6. Names of winners will be published ASAP. Winnings will be credited to your account in the Pro Shop.
Enjoy and stay safe.