11 Oct Tee-time availability on Sunday 25th October: Please bear with us.
|Tee-time availability on Sunday 25th October: Please bear with us.|
|This is to advise of and explain the limited tee-time availability on Sunday 25th October:
1. It is the day the clocks go back and so sunset is 5pm.
2. We have a large visiting party of 48 players. This is a fund raising event being organised by a club member which was originally scheduled for Sunday 4th October. However it had to be postponed because of the very poor weather that weekend and to enable a 5pm finish this party now has to tee off from 11am.
3. Sunday 25th is also the first day of the Winter Pairs competition for which we currently have 20 mixed pairs entered.
4. To enable this competition to take place we have reserved a number of tee-times. This is for the unique circumstances of Sunday 25th October only and tee-times will NOT be reserved for Winter Pairs going forward.
5. To ensure that any unused competition tee-times are released as soon as possible any reserved competition tee-times that have not been booked by 6pm this Tuesday 13th October will be released for members.
Hopefully this helps to explain things.