I am pleased to announce that the V1 Members Hub is now available for members to use.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY (see attached) – we know there is plenty of information here BUT we really do feel the new service is a fantastic addition to members. The attached guide includes links to download the app, installation video guide etc.
What is the V1 Members Hub?
“Another App” I hear you say? – ok yes, BUT the V1 Members Hub App and Portal become your first point of contact and integrates with both BRS and HDID. If you are using a Smartphone you can use the App, if you are using a Computer via an Internet Browser then you can access the Hub via our club website in the Members dropdown (V1 Members Hub option)
NOTE: the portal tends to work well in Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (EDGE) browsers.
After feedback from members we are implementing the V1 Hub to give you easier control on your membership and club information. We have been testing the App and Portal with around 30 members and the feedback has been fantastic, especially the Course Status PUSH Notifications and the ability to manage your member card online. More features include:
* Near Real-time access to your member card transactions and push notifications when your card is topped up OR money taken off
* Top-up your members card via the App or V1 Hub Portal
* Push Notifications for COURSE STATUS (including buggy usage, GUR etc)
* Push Notifications on Club News and Alerts
* Member Directory – ability to search member details – members have the option to opt out of this and what details are shared
* Live Leaderboards (via app and online)
* Documents Access – club docs, diary, handbook, meeting minutes, competition draws, Newsletters PDFs.
* Competition Results and upcoming comps (when setup in V1)
….. plus much more
Topping up your card via the App or Online
All payments via the V1 Hub use SagePay and therefore are covered by the security implemented by SagePay and our Card Processing Merchant uses online 3D security.
Please be assured that the club does NOT pay any extra to process payments via SagePay! We have recently changed our SagePay account to use the same merchant that processes ALL payments via the club card machines, so EVERY payment whether via a card machine OR SagePay incurs the same low fees we have agreed – great work by Ross and Tony Fox.
If you encounter issues installing the App or updating your HDID Logon to a HDID Passport Account (free) we have setup a dedicated email address to assist (email@example.com). BUT, can we ask you read and follow the instructions first before sending an email.