At last we’re back and you can enjoy all that golf means to you.
On your return you will notice many changes both on and off the course, starting with the resurfaced and extended car park and ending with the remodelled 18th green – and with much more in between.
However, some things haven’t changed and although there is now light at the end of the long, dark COVID tunnel PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL COVID RULES AND GUIDANCE STILL APPLY.
To refresh all our memories and for the benefit of our new members (yes, we’ve welcomed more than 30 new members during the latest lockdowns!) I attach our generic COVID guidance. Please familiarise yourself with this document and note the following additional points:
1. As non-essential retail the Pro-Shop is not able to open until April 12th. In the meantime Mark and his team will be providing front of house service from a desk at the entrance to the Pro-Shop and offering a click and collect service for all your golf equipment and supplies.
2. You should only enter the clubhouse (face mask essential) to go to the front desk, to use the toilets and wash hand basins and to buy your ‘past sell-by date’ soft drinks etc.
3. Please avoid congregating around the clubhouse entrance and in the corridor.
4. You must not use the changing room for changing into your golf gear, this must be done in the car park.
5. Until the bar opens for outdoor service on April 12th THE EGU’S COVID GUIDANCE REQUIRES THAT THE PATIO MUST NOT BE USED FOR POST ROUND CONVERSATION OR CONGREGATION. It is effectively closed.
So, in short, welcome back and let’s ensure that we can continue on our slow road to recovery by continuing to follow all the rules.
Thank you for your continuing support and co-operation.